Thursday, June 30, 2022
LocationPhoenix Art Museum's Singer Hall
Digital Navigators Program
Discovery + Planning Session
Join our invitation-only gathering of digital equity changemakers! We will develop a scalable Digital Navigator training program, which will be beta tested in Arizona, then scaled regionally, then nationally.
Together, we will:
- Share, Identify and Assess:
- Existing tools and opportunities to evolve them
- Promising community-specific practices and resources
- Opportunities for capacity building
- Community characteristics
- New community-specific stakeholders
- Develop SMART goals for program (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Timely)
- De-siloing current stakeholders
- Develop mechanisms for collaboration
- Timeline and roadmap for development of:
- Complete training program resource/asset package
- Credentialing/badging system (train the trainers)
- Program rollout, including branding, marketing assets and media outreach
- Scaling program regionally and nationally.
We hope to inspire and energize our attendees, and conclude with a clear understanding of goals, milestones and deliverables needed from each organization to move the program forward.
For additional information, please contact Erin Carr Jordan email@example.com or Stephanie Pierotti firstname.lastname@example.org.